Sunday 15 March 2009

i love my postcode

the website i love my postcode ran a competition in January to find "awesome street sign photos" and guess who won FIRST PRIZE....yup li'l ol me....chuffed....first thing i've won since my gran took me to bingo and i won a letter-writing kit (zzzz)...this time was waaaaay better cos i won a lovely hoodie with my postcode (NW10, natch) emblazoned on the front. i love it. tho i do get funny looks when i wear it to the corner shop. not sure that the harlesden massive go for such blatent postcode lurrrrve.

here's the winning shot - taken by the side of a local pub - William IV on the Harrow Road - props to Bandit for the excellent subject matter - tho i whizzed past on the bus recently and someone's already bastardised it (to its detriment sadly).


check out the cool threads on www.ilovemypostcode.com - fab gifts for your favourite londonistas.

No comments:

Post a Comment