Wednesday 20 April 2011

stuff & mattress nonsense

Jasmine-sprouting-Onbie after a trip to Homebase
smart and buf...just how she likes her men!
 
feelin' blue on Glebe Road, NW10
popped down to Homebase the other day on my beautiful bicycle and managed to fit a jasmine plant in the back panniers - wish i could keep one in there permanently as the sweet smell followed me all the way home - bliss.  spotted a blue mattress en route and later my mate Bart in Brussels sent me a soiled double special...yuk!
juicy - all the way from the streets of Brussels!
and after a busy weekend (drinkathon) with the special Brussel sprouts, Kate & her lovely boys, i am now suffering at work...i think its all gone to my head!
decided it was time to bust out the serious stamp if i was ever to leave work tonight

never mind my worrying habit of getting the coloured "tabs" prepped in a row for tomorrow - will i need them? who knows but i'm ready for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment