Sunday 15 May 2011

wobbly weekend

the two Peter Pans...
Bart & his beatbox!
Tom & Bart...cutest couple!
met up with lovely Bart & Tom, over from Brussells for a weekend in London, on Friday evening for a picnic in Kensington Gardens.  lots of yummy grub from Whole Foods and a bunch of vodka cocktails later we walked over towards Regents Park (Bart drawing lots of attention as he was sporting my vintage yellow Roberts Radio, blasting tunes beatbox stylie the whole way) and for a few G&Ts at the artichoke on Albany Street - such a fun evening but i was seriously inebriated and had to cycle home! it was my 2nd or 3rd time whizzing round the Park's Inner Circle (and thinking how strange it was that there were so many white cars with only one rear light working parked there that night - till i twigged it was the same one every time) and seeing the BT Tower in front of me for the 3rd time that really hit home how drunk I was...oh dear!
spotted on my drunken cycle home - Arlington Road, NW10
on Saturday my mum and I made a trip to Ikea to FINALLY purchase my new kitchen - which should be delivered and installed within the next 2-3 weeks - very exciting.  i also managed to purchase two fab (& very cheap at £20 each) plastic garden chairs...which look more like teeth to me!  and spotted a mattress right opposite my house.
i call it....urban tooth decay...
opposite my front door on Park Parade, NW10

No comments:

Post a Comment